Massage therapy is the scientific manipulation of the soft tissues of the body for the purpose of normalizing those tissues and consists of manual techniques that include applying fixed or movable pressure, holding, and/or causing movement of or to the body.
The most common massage modality. It involves the use of hands, forearms or elbows to manipulate the superficial layers of the muscles. The benefits of Swedish massage include increased blood circulation, mental and physical relaxation , decreased stress and muscle tension, and improved range of motion.
TRIGGER POINT THERAPY
Also known as neuromuscular therapy, this modality requires alternating levels of pressure to release and resolve muscle spasm.
Soft tissue treatment that is used to release adhesions in the connective tissues. Increased circulation and lymphatic drainage are benefits of this type of massage and can be helpful in treating scarring and adhesions.
CRANIAL SACRAL THERAPY
A very gentle form of bodywork that focuses on the bones of the head, spinal column and sacrum in order to release stress and pain by relieving compression.
This modality is for the person that has had a cancer diagnosis. Oncology massage techniques can be beneficial for any type of cancer at any stage.
Reiki is a Japanese term meaning “guided life-force energy”. It is a treatment that is used to balance the vital energy centers in the body that govern physical and emotional attributes.
- Uses touch to help facilitate healing and balance
- A therapist will simply lay hands directly on an affected area or an area that signifies or corresponds to a particular symptom, emotion or condition
- Can be administered by simply allowing the hands to hover over an area that corresponds to a particular symptom, emotion or condition
- Treatment can also be performed for clients that are not physically near the therapist.
Every person naturally enters into some state of hypnosis several times per day depending on what part of the brain they are using for a task. Relaxation of the body and mind allows the client to gain easier access to those parts of our psyche that affect habits, memory and personality characteristics where the client would like to affect a change or release.
- Traditional, guided hypnotherapy allows the client to attain positive behavior modification through visualization and suggestion
- Analytical hypnotherapy can be used when it is necessary to create a dialogue in order to recognize and release behaviors, habits or fears
- Timeline regression allows the client “travel back” in order to modify behavior or release emotions or events relating to trauma
WHOLE HEALING HYPNOTHERAPY
- Using a combination of hypnosis, massage and/or reiki this session is designed to be a joint effort between the therapist and the client
QUANTUM HEALING HYPNOTHERAPY
- Dolores Cannon’s technique for past life regression involves inducing a deep sleep-like state through visualization